Dear Sir or Madam:
we would like to inform you about the contents of Legislative Decree N. 196 dated June 30, 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”), which governs the protection for individuals and other entities regarding the processing of personal data. According to the aforementioned regulation, the processing of personal data of users browsing the website and accessing its services will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of law decree No196/2003, therefore, we would like to provide you the following information:
1) The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: processing of a quote and sending of the quote, sending of advertising material, newsletters, holiday greetings, marketing material….
2) On occasion of such processing to carry out the professional tasks assigned, the MALU’ di Sgamma L. e Ragone M. & C. s.a.s. which manages Baia Resort may become aware of the data that the law decree 196/03 defines as personal identification data.
3) The processing will be carried out according to the following methods: automated systems to record, manage and communicate the data with logics strictly related to the purposes on the basis of data in our possession and with commitment on your part to notify us promptly any correction, integration and/or updates.
4) Your data may be disclosed via Internet exclusively within the website www.hotelbaia.it and notified in pursuit of the purposes detailed in this information policy.
5) The personal data collected with this registration can be processed by the data supervisors management the services requested and the marketing activities. In addition, the data mandatory by law and in pursuit of the purposes reported above, will be notified to:
• other Hotels part of the group
• possibly, only with authorization of the Data Controller and for maintenance needs and/or technical interventions, to the hosting provider technicians.
6) the elective, explicit an voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses posted on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender address, which is necessary to answer any queries, as well as of any other personal information included in the message. The provision of data is
• necessary related to the data marked as “mandatory fields” and any refusal to provide such data will lead to failure to perform the registration or address the request; this because the data subject matter of the processing become identifying and integrative data for acceptance of the services offered.
• elective related to the identification data marked as “optional field”; any missing provision of such data will not impair the provision of service.
7) the Data Controller is the company “MALU’ di Sgamma L. e Ragone M. & C. s.a.s.”
8) The Data Supervisor is Mr. Luigi Sgamma
9) At any time you may exercise your rights with the Data Controller pursuant to article 7 of law decree 196/2003 by sending a request to email@example.com
We report herein for ease of reference article 7 of the Law Decree No. 196/2003:
Article7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. The interested person has the right to obtain confirmation on the existence of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The concerned person has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and processing methods;
c) the logic applied in case of processing performed with electronic tools;
d) the identification details of the Data Controller, Data supervisor and person in charge of the processing appointed according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or that can learn about them as appointed Data Controller in the territory of the State, Data supervisor or person in charge.
3. The interested person has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, amendment or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data unlawfully processed, including those, whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) were notified, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except the case where such fulfillment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means compared to the rights protected.
4. The interested person has the right to be opposed in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, as long as they are pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.